Tankless water heaters are dangerous and cannot be used in the South with elderly, or with children.This type heater must be run full blast with a high water pressure rate, in order to ignite burner and keep it running.

Cannot get gently warm water, only Cold or extremely hot. Also a waste of money running water until heater finally ignites, heats water, and sends it down to burn you. Dangerous use with elderly, small children, and most women, because their skin cannot withstand hot water.

Southern folks often like barely warm showers during the hot summers, it is impossible have them with tankless heaters; their burner turn off whenever the water is not on full blast.Ends up being an expensive and dangerous waste of money.

Had an Experience with SETS Tankless Water Heaters?

Comments

Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more